Welcome to B-V-E.info
What is BVE and OpenBVE?
- BVE and OpenBVE are driving simulators
for train, subway/underground and streetcar/tram
- BVE is developed by the Japanese
graduate student Takashi Kojima, a.k.a.
- OpenBVE is developed by Michelle Boucquemont
- BVE and OpenBVE are continuously expanded with free
lines and vehicles made by a large number of users worldwide
- BVE and OpenBVE are stable and will never/rarely crash
- BVE is available in 3 versions:
BVE 4 and
- BVE 2 runs under Windows
(see system requirements)
- BVE 4 runs under Windows 2000 and XP
- BVE 5 runs under Windows Vista and 7
- OpenBVE comes in versions for Windows (incl. Vista, Vista 64, 7 and 7 64), Linux and MacOS
- BVE and OpenBVE are free!
All information at this web site applies to BVE 2
if not explicitly stated applying to BVE 4,
BVE 5 or OpenBVE.
This page in English has been shown 27654 times
© Patrick Norqvist
Last changed: 2015-Sep-12